Fair Tax Colorado needs 1,500 volunteers across the state to receive a petition in the mail so signature gathering can begin as soon as it’s safe to do so.
Colorado needs a fair tax code. One that will:
- Give a tax cut to 95% of Coloradans
- All Coloradans earning less than $250,000 a year will pay a lower income tax rate.
- Guarantee funding for schools & teachers
- Half of the $2 billion raised by creating a fair tax code will go toward increasing pay for our teachers & student support staff.
- Ensure every Coloradan pays their fair share
- It’s unfair Colorado’s middle class pays a larger share of their income in taxes than the top 5%. Asking the wealthiest Coloradans to pay a little more can make our tax code fair.