BVEA "Careers in Education" Scholarship
Boulder Valley Education Association offers scholarships for graduating BVSD HS seniors attending college to become an educator. Each scholarship may be renewed annually for up to 4 years. Scholarship award amounts are variable at the discretion of the BVEA Scholarship Committee.
New Scholarship Applicants
Please submit the following requirements to the Scholarship Committee (email@example.com) by 3:00 pm, Monday, April 3, 2023:
- A photo with the signed photo release form (we will send you the photo release form digitally once we receive your application)
- Official transcript
- A personal letter that includes financial circumstances, contributions to the school, activities, and other information that you think would be helpful (the letter can be pasted into the application or emailed directly)
Save the Date: BVEA Scholarship Interviews – April 20, 2023, between 8:30 am – 3:00 pm. If you have a test or conflict on Interview day, tell us IMMEDIATELY so we can work with your schedule.
Renewal Scholarship Applicants
Please submit the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3:00 pm, Monday, April 3, 2023 :
- Official transcript of your grades
- A personal letter indicating successful progress towards your teaching career goal
- Any supporting documentation that might be helpful to BVEA by 3:00 pm, Monday, April 3, to complete your application renewal process.
Need More Information
Please contact email@example.com for more information.